The DevOps Manager oversees the DevOps team with the primary goals of ensuring the team is delivering quality software, system reliability, scalability, and availability. Key success metrics include system health and availability, ability to scale infrastructure quickly and appropriately, cost to run services, quality and team health.
- Maintain a productive and predictable working environment for the team.
- Work closely with team members to ensure best practices and strategic goals are incorporated into development work.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to identify and anticipate changing requirements and opportunities to improve the development environment.
- Responsible for design and infrastructure implementation.
- Responsible for the process of change and release management, participating in problem management and incident management.
- Stay informed of industry and technical trends, changes and developments to ensure the team is always striving for best in class work.