What You'll Do / Responsibilities
- Manage and support all sales activities for mlytics enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Own the ultimate responsibility for the customer's satisfaction with mlytics services.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Drive adoption of mlytics's services to meet customers business needs.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio.
- Partner with our tech ops team to ensure customer success with mlytics.
- Deliver successful customers into the contract renewal process.
- Monitor performance and identify trends in mlytics adoption and utilization and provide guidance to customers as part of their periodic Success Review.
- 3+ years of customer technical support experience
- Positive personality and good communication skills
- Knowledge in: DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, Caching and Websocket
- Sensitive and attentive troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Extensive experience troubleshooting DNS, Web and networking-related issues
- Highly service-oriented and experience working in a support role
- Willingness to work in on-call
Benefits / Compensation
- Plenty of time off
- Stocked kitchen
- Afternoon tea every week
- Employee morale events
- Fun and relaxing workspace
- Annual company trips
- Professional development
- Make an impact since day one
- Work with the brightest
- Vibrant & transparent culture