A. What we looking for
mlytics is looking to hire experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to launch and grow mlytics platform services through partnering with some of the most recognizable brands across the globe. We are looking for self–motivated individuals with a proven track record of delivering results in software/technology sales or consulting. We want individuals that demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, create technical definitions around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate and mobilize resources, as well as deliver results.
B. What you will do
As a Solutions Architect, you are the technical customer advocate within mlytics. To aid your customers, you will work closely with every team at mlytics, from Sales and Product to Engineering and Customer Support. Your goal of customer success should drive you through the entire organization as you seek out and create scalable solutions for your customer's needs.
You are responsible for
・Work with the sales team to qualify opportunities for the company
・Engage with prospective clients at varying levels, to gather technical requirements, clearly articulate the value proposition of specific company products and services, and design solutions to meet those requirements; ・Be the subject matter expert for the company’s product line and offerings and key technical point of contact for the potential client and sales team;
・Lead the proposal process, deal sheets, and Statement of Work creation, developing solutions and cost estimates that balance profitability with customer requirements;
・Create and deliver effective and comprehensive presentations to prospective clients while working closely with sales, engineering and development teams to communicate solutions that satisfy all technical needs;
・Document and communicate winning solution details across organizations including service delivery, Customer Success, Engineering, and Operations to ensure smooth handoff from pre-sale to post-order.
・Keep current on industry knowledge and trends, technologies and platforms, and processes to determine how it may impact a client engagement and properly advise customers and colleagues on needed actions;
・Proactively mentor, coach and share subject matter expertise with others to improve capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients
C. Required Qualifications
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
1. 5+ years of experience in pre/post sales management with at least 3 years in a cloud-based or network-focused role.
2. Deep technical skills and ability to understand complex cloud trends and applicability to the portfolio.
3. Knowledge in: DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, Caching and Websocket
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, preferably in US English.
5. Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
6. Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully.
7. Deep curiosity, excellent listening skills, empathy, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment.
8. A passion for mlytics's mission and the success of our customers and partners.