What You'll Do / Responsibilities
At mlytics, we envision a more reliable, faster, and safer internet world with options and transparency. We’re trying to achieve that by translating our CDN, analytics, and security expertise into a technology that combines different services as a unified solution.
mlytics builds a platform that helps businesses achieve better website/web app reliability, performance, and security. It’s the only platform in the world that offers a true marketplace-like experience to simplify the CDN subscription and activation process and uses RUM and synthetic monitoring to collect CDN and network data to help businesses route traffic intelligently across all available CDNs.
We are looking for curious and courageous individuals who are willing to take calculated risks. We understand that our vision is nothing without a diverse and talented team. We’re always looking to hire the best people. Join us today!
About the role
mlytics is looking for an experienced product marketer to join the Growth team. This is a high-impact, results-oriented role, where you will work directly with sales, customer success, and product team to take the platform to market and develop messaging and campaigns that drive acquisition and expansion.
You will have the drive to understand customer needs, dig into product details, and elevate our messaging to deliver solution-oriented, breakthrough initiatives. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams and having the autonomy to drive your initiatives.
What you'll do
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing/product management with at least 3 years in a cloud-based or network-focused role.
- Deep technical skills and ability to understand complex cloud trends and applicability to the portfolio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, preferably in US English.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully.
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening skills, empathy, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment.
- A passion for mlytics's mission and the success of our customers and partners.
Benefits / Compensation
- Plenty of time off
- Stocked kitchen
- Afternoon tea every week
- Employee morale events
- Fun and relaxing workspace
- Annual company trips
- Professional development
- Make an impact since day one
- Work with the brightest
- Vibrant & transparent culture